Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 05

This story is the fifth installment of the "Is She Smiling at Me?" series. As dearly as I wish I could say any part of the following is based on actual events it is, in its entirety, a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental. I love hearing feedback from my readers; please feel free to leave comments or contact me with your thoughts or suggestions.

Special thanks to my new editor, SissyKaty. She has been an absolute pleasure to work with and has gone above and beyond the call of duty to help me make this story the best it can be. Thanks Katy.

*****

I let myself into the apartment, just home from the day's work, and found Alex in the kitchen drinking some kind of vegetable smoothie concoction. She was wearing black yoga pants, the tight fabric magnifying the beauty of her already exemplary ass and causing me to marvel at how she concealed her substantial endowment so effectively. A pink sports bra covered her small breasts, accompanied by matching ankle socks, and her rich mahogany hair was tied back in a ponytail, completing the athletic look. The lack of sweat on her pale, freckled shoulders indicated she was headed out for a run rather than coming back from one. She hadn't seen me yet, so I approached her from behind and grabbed her around the stomach.

"AHH!" She screamed before the sudden realization came over her, plucking an earbud out of her head as she turned. "Jesus Christ, Matt!"

"Sorry, baby." I chuckled, playfully smacking her on the butt.

Alex looked a little irritated with me, so I leaned in to kiss her adoringly on the cheek and give her an affectionate hug. She got over it quickly and hugged me back, going as far as to grab me a beer from the fridge as token of her forgiveness. I took the bottle and sat at the table, talking with Alex for a while.

"Don't forget," She said, sipping her smoothie, "We have to be there for the delivery people at ten tomorrow."

"I know babe, I'm going to pick up the truck first thing tomorrow. I'll come back to get you and Liz, and hopefully we'll have time to take a load over in the morning." I recited the plan for what felt like the hundredth time.

It had been about a month since the girls asked me to move in with them. We did a lot of thinking about whether we wanted to stay here at their place or find a bigger apartment. The decision was practically made for us when we found, what all three of us agreed to be, the perfect apartment while digital window-shopping.

Tomorrow was moving day, and Alex was a little stressed about the whole ordeal. She was classic Type A and as such had fussed over every little detail since the decision was made. I identified with Alex; I had those tendencies myself. Everything though, was carefully planned so that tomorrow would go as smoothly as possible. We'd rented a truck to move whatever we were taking from the girls' apartment, since a lot of their furniture was earmarked to make the move with us. My apartment had already been cleaned out and my things taken to the new place. Delivery of our new bed and assorted furniture items had all been arranged for the next few days. Most of the girls' apartment was already boxed up, and I'd enlisted the help of my friend Josh to assist with the heavy lifting.

"Sorry," Alex began, sitting on my lap and putting an arm around me. "I'm just stressed out."

"It's okay, beautiful." I squeezed her, kissing her lips softly. "It's gonna be fine. We're a well-oiled machine."

Alex laughed and kissed me again, playfully slipping her tongue between my lips for a moment before resting her forehead against mine. We went over a few more last-minute details, and she seemed to feel more comfortable knowing the plan was well thought out. We finished our drinks and Alex got up from my lap.

"Where's Liz?" I asked as she rinsed out her glass in the sink.

"Oh, right!" A mischievous smile spreading across her face as if she had suddenly remembered a dirty secret. "She's waiting for you in the bedroom."

I raised an eyebrow inquisitively, but Alex gave up no further information.

"Okay, I'm off." She said, leaning down to kiss me again. "Love you."

"Love you, gorgeous." I patted her on the butt and watched her depart, checking out her pert little ass displayed exquisitely in her tight yoga pants as she slipped out of the kitchen.

I smiled to myself and stretched, getting up from the table and putting away my empty beer bottle. As I headed down the hall to find Liz, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out to see a text from Alex that read simply 'Enjoy!' followed by a winky-face emoji. I pushed open the door to the bedroom and laughed out loud at what I found.

Liz was fully nude, tied front-down to the mattress with the restraints I had fastened to the bed for exactly this purpose. Legs spread wide; her gorgeous ass was propped up in the air by our wedge-shaped sex pillow with her back sloping down so her chest was flat against the bed. Alex had left her there with a butt-plug inserted into her ass and a ball-gag and blindfold fastened around her head. Liz's hard cock was pulled back, pointing straight down to the mattress against the back of the pillow, a glistening trickle of precum leaking down the black velvet material leaving a wet smear. My own cock immediately shifted in my pants at the sight of petite, sexy Liz bound and presented thus.

"Well hello, beautiful." I chuckled, sitting next to her on the mattress, brushing her brunette hair over her ear when she turned her head to the sound of my voice.

"Hey baby!" Liz cooed happily when I pulled the ball-gag out of her mouth. "How was your day?"

I laughed again at the absurdity of the casual question, given the circumstances.

"It just got a whole lot better." I smiled, bending to kiss her softly on the cheek. "How long did Alex leave you like this?"

"I don't know, I can't see the clock." She replied with a frustrated huff. "Maybe an hour?"

"Poor baby!" I chuckled. "Okay, I'm going to take a shower and I'll be right with you."

"What?!" She exclaimed incredulously. "Matt, no, she wouldn't let me cum and-"

"Shh." I cut her off, putting the gag back in her mouth. "I'll be back."

I smacked Liz hard across the ass, leaving a red handprint across her cute cheek, the loud slapping sound reverberating in the nearly empty room. She yelped in surprise, a small squeal that bled around the edges of the gag. I left the bedroom to the sound of frustrated groans, muffled by the obstruction between her lips. I smiled to myself and shook my head as I closed the door behind me, heading to the bathroom. Of course, I wanted nothing more than to crawl on top of Liz and empty myself inside her; but Alex had put in all that work to torture her, she would be disappointed if I just gave in right away. I showered, divided between wanting to rush to get back to Liz as soon as possible, and wanting to dawdle and drag out her sweet torment.

I did take my time, finally getting out of the shower and toweling off. My cock was semi-erect already, thinking about what I was going to do to Liz back in the bedroom. The dominant/submissive dynamic had never really appealed to me much in the past, but Liz loved it and that made it fun. Besides, I loved her and there was nothing I wouldn't do to make her happy, so I had grown into it over time. I wrapped the towel around my waist and went back down the hall to Liz.

"So, what did you do that Alex decided you needed to be punished for?" I asked as I sat next to her on the bed, slipping the gag out of her mouth.

When the mood struck her, Alex would arbitrarily pick something to justify "punishing" Liz. It could be anything; the week previous Alex handcuffed her so that we could take turns fucking her throat and cumming on her face because she left dirty dishes in the sink. We always left dirty dishes in the sink. There was simply no escaping Alex's wrath.

"I didn't put my shoes in the closet when I got home today." Liz answered, affecting a tone of shame.

"Well, baby, you should have known better." I responded, trying to keep a straight face and my tone even. "Or do you do these things on purpose, knowing Alex is going to punish you for them?"

"No!" Liz protested.

"I think you do. I think you get off on being treated like this, you little slut."

Liz visibly shuddered with pleasure, her face going bright red. It was the first time I had played that card since I witnessed how positively she responded when Alyssa called her a slut the night of her birthday party. It was exactly the reaction I was hoping for. I lightly traced up her thigh with my fingertips, feeling her quiver at my touch as I wound my way up between her legs, over her balls and perineum, finally drawing back and spanking her firmly across the cheeks.

Again, Liz yelped in surprise, breathing heavily as her excitement mounted. I pulled the towel out from under me and wrapped it around her elegant neck, twisting the ends and pulling away from her, using just as much force as I was comfortable with as I choked her. I slapped her hard on the ass again, the clap echoing over another sharp yelp. I spanked her a few times, alternating cheeks until her entire behind was beet-red and she was practically vibrating with mad desire.

Liz's arousal was as contagious as it was electric, and I found myself with a throbbing erection from her reaction to the spanking I had just administered. I got up and repositioned myself at the top of the bed, sinking low on my knees so my cock was in line with her face. Seizing a handful of hair, I pulled her head up from the mattress. Liz began to gasp, but no sooner had her mouth opened then I shoved myself inside, burying my cock all the way down her throat in a quick thrust. The move surprised her; she very nearly gagged, but she quickly recovered.

I fucked her face vigorously, pushing myself down until her cute little nose flattened against my pubis before withdrawing again. Occasionally I would pull out entirely, thick strands of saliva connecting my cock to her lips, and smack her across the face with my raging erection before diving back in without warning. The sensation was incredible; thrusting myself as deep as I could at a manic pace, feeling her tonsils stretch over me, hearing my cock hitting the back of her throat over and over in rapid succession.

Pulling out one last time, Liz gasped deeply, swallowing for air while I slapped my cock against her lips, leaving shiny wet spots where her spit transferred to her face. She giggled happily, too excited to keep up the charade of helpless victim as I crawled over her and positioned myself between her legs. Bending down to her ass, I bit one cheek roughly, then the other. Each nibble earned me a yelp and a giggle as my teeth sunk into her supple flesh.

When I pulled the butt-plug out of Liz I shouldn't have been surprised to see a thick glob of cum escape and run down to her balls. Obviously, Alex had deposited a load inside her before she plugged her up. As I righted myself between Liz's legs, her glistening hole winked at me, another rivulet of cum oozing out. I wiped a dollop of the thick, white cream from her and reached forward to slip my fingers into her mouth as I lined myself up with her entrance. Liz moaned appreciatively, sucking my fingers clean while I used what was left behind as lube, and penetrated her. She gasped as I slid easily inside, pushing on until I was completely enveloped in her warm, velvety ass.

"You like that cock in your ass, dirty little slut?" I growled into her ear.

"Mhmm...mmfhh." Liz nodded emphatically, trying to push her ass back onto my cock as hard as she could.

Putting one hand on Liz's back between her shoulder blades, I pinned her to the bed while I found the ends of the towel and pulled back to choke her again. I pounded into her roughly, fucking her as deep and hard as I could while she whimpered with uncontrollable ecstasy. Knowing I couldn't last long with all the excitement, I shifted my weight forward, searching for the right angle to really slam into her prostate. I could tell I hit my mark when Liz cried out and her legs began to tremble spastically. As I drove into her forcefully, Liz emitted a cry or yelp with each violent push into her little body, the whole bed creaking as it bounced along with us.

It only took a few minutes more before Liz let out a long, wavering moan. Her muscles tensed and her ass squeezed me powerfully as she contracted. She came so hard I could hear the splash of cum hit the bed sheets below while I thrust into her depths mercilessly. She whimpered loudly as her climax ripped through her, nearly drowning out the clapping sound of my pelvis impacting against her firm little ass. As her orgasm tapered, I slowed my pace, making shorter strokes deep inside her, letting her recover just a little.

"Oh my God..." Liz panted, her voice shaky.

"I'm not done with that ass yet, little whore." I whispered harshly into her ear, pulling her head back by her throat and licking a wet smear across her cheek.

"Oh God!" Liz cried as I picked up where I had left off just moments ago, driving my cock into her violently.

I had very nearly cum inside her when she was contracting on my cock, barely buying myself any time as I slowed down for the few moments that I did. Now though, I had the opportunity to make her beg for it. I fucked her hard and fast, pistoning into her tight little ass until I was back to the top of the mountain, ready to crest the peak.

"Mmm," I growled, "You want my cum in your ass, slut?"

"Oh - God - Yes!" Liz moaned, stuttering syllables between my hard thrusts into her.

"Beg for my cum, dirty little whore."

"Wh-at?"

"If you want my cum so bad, you'll beg for it. Tell me how much you want it."

"Matt - Please! I need - your cum - inside me! Please!" She pleaded; the raw, genuine need obvious in her voice.

With that I jerked into Liz, slamming into her ass as my cock exploded, pulsing so hard it ached when the first blast of cum rushed through it. I was pressed firmly against her cheeks, humping into her raggedly as I spilled my load as deep as I could reach inside her. Grunting myself empty, waves of orgasmic rapture crashed over me, feeling my cock twitch with each jet of cum I squirted into her colon. When the seizure of pleasure finally subsided, I collapsed against Liz's back, panting heavily.

Liz's legs were trembling against mine; she twitched with aftershocks as she struggled to catch her breath. I laid against her for a bit, my chest heaving against her back, both of us slick with perspiration. When I was ready to get off her, I nuzzled into her shoulder and kissed her neck, tasting her sweet and salty sweat on my tongue, and withdrew from her ass slowly. Reaching back to unfasten the cuffs that bound her ankles, I could feel the tremors run through her legs before freeing her wrists.

As soon as she was free, Liz pulled the blindfold off and pushed up off the bed, throwing herself against me and hugging me tight as her lips slammed into mine, hitting me so hard we both fell back onto the bed together, laughing and giggling. She kissed me with intense passion, our tongues meeting and entwining in a wet embrace.

"Oh my God, you were amazing!" Liz exclaimed joyfully. "Thank you!"

"It's still a little weird for me, being rough like that with someone I love." I replied, gently bushing her hair behind her ear as I gazed into her big doe eyes.

"You're looking at it the wrong way." She informed me, smiling her illuminating smile. "You can be rough with me like that because you love me."

I smiled back at her and kissed her on the forehead, realizing once again that young, bubbly, adorable Liz somehow understood more about life than I did.

Liz nuzzled her head into my shoulder, cuddling up to me with her arms wrapped around me. I held her close; one hand stroking her hair, softly kissing the top of her head. When she finally felt like her knees could support her weight again, we went to the bathroom and I took my second shower. We stood under the warm water holding each other for a long time, Liz leaning into me for support and snuggling lovingly against my chest. She seemed especially cute and amorous after the wild sex we had just shared, giggling and purring as I washed the lube, cum and sweat from her body.

*****

"Just shove it in the box." Alex said impatiently.

Liz and I stopped what we were doing and looked at each other, trying not to laugh. Alex was stressing out again and we both felt now was not the time for immature jokes. It was moving day and we were cleaning out the last of the bedroom to take with us on the first trip of the day to the new apartment, where I would leave the girls to be there for the delivery people before meeting up with Josh and coming back for the heavy lifting.

We got the bedroom boxed up and loaded into the truck with the rest of the kitchen and bathroom stuff I had already packed in. There was plenty of time to get to the new place and unload before the delivery people were supposed to show up. Alex finally started to relax when we hit the road, satisfied that things were moving according to schedule. I knew the odds were that the deliveries would run late anyway, but I kept my mouth shut lest I risk getting her upset again. By the time that happened I would be back at the old place with Josh loading whatever furniture we planned on keeping into the truck.

Some twenty-odd minutes later, we carried the first boxes from the girls' place into our new home. It was a beautiful loft apartment, very open concept with exposed brick walls, pipes that ran along the length the high ceiling and huge industrial style windows. The only walls on the main floor were behind the spacious kitchen area, concealing a half-bath and closet. At the end of the long space, a spiral staircase led up to the bedroom area; a mezzanine over the kitchen and lower bathroom, about half the length of the main floor, enclosed with a frosted glass railing.

Possibly my favorite part of the place, next to the amazing kitchen with its island and miles of counter space, was the upstairs bathroom. The tiny, walk-in stall shower at the girls' apartment was, in a way, the genesis of the idea to move into a bigger place, and in that regard, we had done exceedingly well. The shower in the upstairs bathroom was a dark, mosaic tile construction, more than big enough for the three of us, complete with a built-in bench, a wide waterfall style shower head and floor-to-ceiling glass walls.

"Oh my God, I can't believe this is our new home!" Liz squealed, doing a slow pirouette as she took in the entirety of the space with a joyous look.

Alex and I looked at each other and smiled, her reaching out to squeeze my bicep affectionately. Liz's happiness was infectious, and it warmed both our hearts to see her so excited. I carried a box of toiletries over to the bathroom and set it down outside the door, joining Liz at one of the massive windows while she gazed out through the panes of glass at the city skyline. She turned to me, her smile illuminating the room far more than the overhead lights could ever hope to and jumped into my arms giggling gleefully.

I carried her over to Alex and set her down, pulling both girls in for a hug and kissing them each. A buzzing in my pocket interrupted the moment and I stepped away to check my phone. A text from Josh announced his arrival and I told the girls I was going down to let him in, leaving them in an amorous embrace, staring lovingly at each other as I slipped out the door.

"Hey, buddy." I greeted my friend, finding him leaning against his car smoking a cigarette with the cute blonde from Liz's birthday party. "Rachel, nice to see you again."

Alex had introduced the two at the party and they ended up going home together that night. Apparently, they really hit it off and had been seeing each other ever since. I was happy for my friend; Rachel seemed like a solid girl. She had come to the party as a friend-of-a-friend, and neither Alex nor Liz really knew her, but she none-the-less offered to come help us get settled into the new place. I figured we could use any help we could get, but more importantly, I hoped we could all bond as friends.r"

https://wiki2.org/en/Fran_Healy_(musician)

https://wiki2.org/en/Galneryus

https://wiki2.org/en/Jill_Scott

https://wiki2.org/en/John_Zorn

https://wiki2.org/en/Kevon_Edmonds

https://wiki2.org/en/Laos_Memorial

https://wiki2.org/en/Laserblast

https://wiki2.org/en/List_of_architecture_schools

https://wiki2.org/en/List_of_museums_in_New_Jersey

https://wiki2.org/en/List_of_Occupy_movement_protest_locations

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Initiation

August to April